Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) may be doing a decent job fighting crime as the Black Canary but it was Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) who stole our hearts first as the Canary on Arrow! From training with the League of Assassins to fighting alongside Team Arrow, Sara proved herself as a certified bad-ass. Soon, her role will be expanded in the Arrowverse with Legends of Tomorrow! This time, Sara will be fighting alongside popular heroes and villains from Arrow and The Flash as the White Canary.
1. She always has a back-up plan.
2. Her salmon ladder workout routine puts Oliver Queen to shame.
And now we need to hit the gym.
3. She’s not afraid to tell off bad guys.
She also never defines her sexuality. You go, Sara!
4. She believes in girl power!
5. She doesn’t put up with disrespect.
6. She overcame obstacles to be with the family she loves.
It’s impossible for this scene not to move you!
7. When Laurel attempted to copy her costume, she didn’t even care.
There isn’t any sibling rivalry between the Canary sisters this time!
8. She never dies.
How many times has she “died” now?
9. She kicks ass!
10. She kicks ass IN HEELS!
11. And as the White Canary, she will no longer live in the shadows!
No matter what Canary she is, Sara Lance will always have our hearts!
Cast tell us why they think 'Zombieland: Double Tap' works
Jennifer Aniston had a 'stalker' Instagram account before she joined officially
Bella Hadid is the most beautiful woman in the world, according to Greek cheat sheet
Ariana Grande keen to sample Kylie Jenner after reality star wows with singing voice