Everyone is rightfully talking about Master Of None, not only because it’s funny but it’s very real. Pretty much everyone can relate to the show, while learning about other people’s struggles. Aziz Ansari has managed to talk about race, sexism, and the complications of dating and growing up in the short number of episodes in his first season. So which moments are we talking specially? Here are 10 times the show kept it 100!
1. When Denise brought up the sad truth about being a woman.
2. The moment where Aziz talks about how Indians are portrayed in the media.
3. When Denise schools Dev that relationships take time to build.
4. The moment where Dev gets frank about the stupid minority quota in media.
5. The daydream where Dev talks about the struggle of not wanting to get married and keeping his relationship.
6. When Dev and Rachel come across a racist who thinks he is being progressive.
7. The moment where Dev had to choose either to be a stereotype or get a job.
8. When Rachel showed the type of messages women get on social media.
9. The episode that showed walking home is completely different for a woman and a man.
10. The episode that talks about kids taking their parents for granted.