Community is a perfect show. One of things that makes it so great is Abed Nadir (Danny Pudi). He is the glue that holds the study group together. His great imagination is the reason behind the shows’ most interesting episodes, like the claymation Christmas episode. When you watch the show you enjoy this character, but have you ever wondered if you are him? It’s time to finally answer this important question.
1. You have an awesome Nicholas Cage impression.
2. Batman is one of your heroes and you have dressed up as him to act out your fantasy.
3. You turn into a total child during Christmas time.
4. You’re a bad dancer, but at least you try!
5. You’ve always been different…
6. You have a love for Cougar Town that no one else understands.
7. You’re not very romantic, but when you are it’s special.
8. You like to cosplay.
9. You don’t smile very often, but when you do it’s awkward.
10. While other people have emotional break downs after waiting a long time, you are incredibly patient and cool as a cucumber.
11. You are quoting a movie or TV show 90% of the time.
12. You and your parents tend to not be on the same page.
13. People have to be insanely blunt with you because you don’t understand if someone is flirting otherwise.
14. You have gotten into some heated debates about TV with some idiot who thinks they know more than you.
15. You’re an optimist.
16. Sometimes you ask sincere questions but people take offense to it.
17. You can be very meta.
18. You’re always casting people in your future movie or show.
19. You’re always trying to convince someone to stick with a show you watch.
20. You’re an awesome wing man!
How are you like Abed? Tweet us your answers using the Twitter handles below!