Supernatural has been on the air for 10 years now. If you’re a fan, you know a thing or two about dedication (like sticking it out through some questionable plot lines). But because this show has been around for so long, a lot of people think they can insult it just because. Which they can do, if they want a swarm of Supernatural fans chasing them down to beat them up.
1. “That show is still on? God, I thought it would have been cancelled by now.”
Don’t you ever say Supernatual and cancelled in the same sentence. EVER.
2. “It’s just about demons and stuff, right?”
This is a very intricate show and “just demons” doesn’t even come close to covering it.
3. “That show has gotten terrible recently.”
Funny, I don’t remember asking for your terrible opinion.
4. “Jensen Ackles is ugly.”
Jensen Ackles is a gift given to us from God. How dare you speak such things.
5. “That Jared Padalecki isn’t much better looking.”
6. “The Winchester Brothers are the worst siblings on TV.”
7. “I don’t think Cas is a funny character.”
Cas is hilarious. Clearly you have no sense of humor.
8. “I didn’t cry when Bobby died.”
9. “And I was relieved when Kevin died.”
Which has been paired with “Kevin was annoying” and then that friendship is over.
10. “Only teenagers watch that show anymore.”
I am not a teenager and therefore you are wrong. Very. Very. Wrong.
11. “Deep down, Crowley is one of the good guys.”
12. “John Winchester was a great and responsible father.”
13. “People on Tumblr are so annoying about Supernatural.”
14. “That show is so unrealistic and stupid.”
I’m sorry, did you miss the part where it’s called Supernatural? Do I need to get a dictionary out here to explain what that means. And while I’m at it, do I need to explain what TV is?